712 More Things to Draw

Category: Books,Crafts, Hobbies & Home,Crafts & Hobbies

712 More Things to Draw Details

A follow-up to the wildly popular 642 Things to Draw, this guided sketchbook offers a whole new batch of offbeat, clever, and endlessly absorbing drawing prompts. From the deceptively simple (how to sketch dust bunnies?) to the refreshingly quirky (a boom box, a nose), this addictive journal is packed with inspiration for budding artists and experienced sketchers alike.

Reviews

I ordered this book used, thinking "Why pay full price for a blank book of prompts?" I'm so glad I did! The book was in great shape and the first owner had just drawn about 8 pictures- which were an inspiration and imagination-opener for me. As the first 3 photos show, he thought outside of the box when deciding exactly what to draw. He went beyond just drawing the exact item suggested and I especially enjoyed the twists on the paperweight, curlers and Achilles heel. On a recent two-day driving trip I took this book and spent hours of driving time just imagining outside-the-box interpretations of the prompts (just thinking, not drawing and driving). I am not as imaginative as he, but it did help that when I accidentally drew two pictures in the "wrong" squares on the page with Australia and Antarctica, I just initiated a conversation between the two and made the mistake fun.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel