Kandinsky Wassily Calendar - 2015 Wall calendars - Art Calendar - Monthly Wall Calendar by Magnum

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Photography & Video

Kandinsky Wassily Calendar - 2015 Wall calendars - Art Calendar - Monthly Wall Calendar by Magnum Details

Discover twelve abstract artworks from the Russian-born painter in the Kandinsky Wassily Wall Calendar 2015. Enjoy these colorful images while you use the large grid spaces to record appointments and meetings. This calendar is printed on premium paper and is a useful tool at home or at work.

Reviews

It's okay, it's a different calendar than what I ordered with a different front cover. The cover is what drew me because I like that particular work, and that work is not in the calendar at all. The one I received was also a 16- month calendar, not important to me, but the extra months from Sept- Dec 2014 were all on one page in a grid. If I had wanted a 16-month calendar, I would've been really disappointed. Still a decent calendar though, although it did come with a slightly damaged corner.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel